All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help readers to make the transition from a first degree or from the workplace to a postgraduate course. It focuses on the management of the processes involved in gaining a postgraduate qualification, rather than just outlining the mechanics of the studying and research. International in its approach, the book encourages readers to assess, in a systematic way, the transferable skills that they can develop as part of their course, an area of personal development that is of increasing importance.
- Author BiographyLUCINDA BECKER is Senior Lecturer at the University of Reading within Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management. She is also a professional trainer, developing and delivering courses in communication, presentation, management techniques and job-searching skills. She is the author of The Mature Student's Handbook, 14 Days to Exam Success and Presentation Skills for Students (with Joan van Emden).
- Author(s)Lucinda Becker
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/06/2004
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Study Skills
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight270 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.