How to Market and Sell Your Art, Music, Photographs, and Home-Made Crafts Online: Turn Your Hobby into a Cash Machine by Lee Rowley (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou are creative, you are an artist or a photographer, you have a hobby or craft, something you absolutely love to do, and you are good at it. But you may be asking yourself, How do I market my work? How do I turn this into a real money making business? The answer lies between the covers of this new book. You will learn the steps you need to take to successfully sell your artwork or crafts even if you have experience with marketing and even if you hate to sell. As with many other business segments, the Internet and techlogy have opened up the world and made it your marketplace. You and I, working from the comfort of home, are w on an even playing field with the largest retailers. This groundbreaking and exhaustively researched book will provide everything you need to kw to get your marketing message into the hands of your customers. You will learn about online galleries, designing your Web site cyber stores, arts and crafts search engines, publicity sources, online forums, auction sites, online marketing, e-mail marketing, and search engine marketing. You also will learn of over 300 Web sites on which you can sell your artwork, music, or crafts. This specialised book will demonstrate, step by step, how to inexpensively market and promote your artwork easily and, most important, profitably. You will learn how to quickly find new customers and keep existing ones buying more by using techlogy and low cost marketing devices that take little or time on your part. You will learn to develop a marketing plan using hundreds of practical marketing ideas that will help you disseminate your artwork all over the world.
- Author BiographyLee Rowley is a professional writer who has more than a decade of experience in the personal insurance industry. Lee has spent years building the regulatory compliance division of a growing personal lines insurance company, working with state regulators on key issues affecting the insurance-buying public.
- Author(s)Lee Rowley
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight476 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.