All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Master Your IPad 3 is for anyone that loves the products from Apple especially if they are intrigued and even excited by the iPad 3. Of course upon receiving your iPad3 you will want to kw just how much you can get done with it. you will want to go through all the features and kw what apps you can get on the device. This is where IPad 3 Secrets: How To Get The Most From Your IPad fits in. it is a book written by a self proclaimed techie that has all the information that you could ever need to get even more great features on your new iPad. The book devotes considerable space to jailbreaking, what it is, what are the advantages of doing it and the best reasons to do it. The author leaves it to the reader to make the decision of whether or t they want to jailbreak their device. This is because t everyone is able to do jailbreaking correctly or deal with the challenges that can come up if something goes wrong. Everything is presented in sequential order and can quickly be read and understood by all, even the person in the room without much techlogical kwledge. The aim of this book is to provide the most current information possible about the iPad 3 and how one can get the most out of the device.
- Author BiographyDon Gall was always interested in gadgets so it was only natural that he had an interest in the iPad when it first came on the market. He, just like many other tech heads was intrigued by all the functions that the iPad came with and was interested in figuring out how he could benefit even more from using the device even if it meant entering the world of jailbreaking. After a while that is exactly what he did and after learning all the cons that come with this process and learning how to effectively avoid he has a device that he gets great service from. He made the decision to share some of his new found knowledge with others who also have an interest in getting the most out of their device. The tips are outlined in a fashion that is extremely easy to understand and even the individual that is not technologically inclined will have an understanding of what Don has outlined in his book. The process is pretty simple. The technology will continue to evolve so it is best to catch up as soon as possible so that one does not get left behind the technological wave.
- Author(s)Don Gall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.