How to Master the UKCAT: 700+ Practice Questions by Jim Clayden, Christopher See, Mike Bryon, Chris John Tyreman (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.12+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT) is used by the majority of UK medical and dentistry schools to identify the brightest candidates most suitable for training at their institutions. With over 700 questions, the best-selling How to Master the UKCAT, 5th edition contains the most up-to-date and representative questions than any other book. Questions are designed to build up speed and accuracy across the five sections of the test, and answers include detailed explanations to ensure that you maximize your learning. Now including a full section on the 'situational judgement' questions introduced in 2013 and a brand new mock test to help you get in some serious score improving practice, How to Master the UKCAT will help you prepare for the test, learn the demands of each section and develop a winning approach that gets results.
- Author BiographyMike Bryon is an expert in psychometric and training solutions. He is the author of many best selling testing books including Ultimate Psychometric Tests, How to Pass Graduate Psychometric Tests and How to Pass Advanced Numeracy Tests, all published by Kogan Page. Chris Tyreman is a practicing nurse and has vast experience of coaching candidates for Maths and English tests. He is the author of How to Master the BMAT and How to Master Nursing Calculations, both published by Kogan Page. Jim Clayden has extensive experience in analytical and numerical reasoning. He has developed learning and testing materials in higher and further education for various institutions. Dr. Christopher See is an experienced university applications tutor, helping students in all areas of their Oxbridge application in a range of diverse subjects. He is also the author of How to Get into Medical School, Succeed in your Medical School Interview and How to Master Your Medical School Finals, all published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Chris John Tyreman,Christopher See,Jim Clayden,Mike Bryon
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width169 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.12Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.