All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $56.25Free postage
- AU $59.16Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated with new measurement methods and new examples, How to Measure Anything shows managers how to inform themselves in order to make less risky, more profitable business decisions This insightful and eloquent book will show you how to measure those things in your own business, government agency or other organization that, until w, you may have considered immeasurable, including customer satisfaction, organizational flexibility, techlogy risk, and techlogy ROI. * Adds new measurement methods, showing how they can be applied to a variety of areas such as risk management and customer satisfaction * Simplifies overall content while still making the more technical applications available to those readers who want to dig deeper * Continues to boldly assert that any perception of immeasurability is based on certain popular misconceptions about measurement and measurement methods * Shows the common reasoning for calling something immeasurable, and sets out to correct those ideas * Offers practical methods for measuring a variety of intangibles * Provides an online database (www.howtomeasureanything.com) of downloadable, practical examples worked out in detailed spreadsheets Written by recognized expert Douglas Hubbard creator of Applied Information Ecomics How to Measure Anything, Third Edition illustrates how the author has used his approach across various industries and how any problem, matter how difficult, ill defined, or uncertain can lend itself to measurement using proven methods.
- Author BiographyDOUGLAS W. HUBBARD is the inventor of Applied Information Economics (AIE), a measurement methodology that has earned him critical praise from The Gartner Group, Giga Information Group, and Forrester Research. He is an internationally recognized expert in the field of decision analysis and challenging measurements and is a popular speaker at numerous conferences. He has written articles for Information Week, CIO Enterprise, and DBMS Magazine. He is the author of The Failure of Risk Management: Why It s Broken and How to Fix It and Pulse: The New Science of Harnessing Internet Buzz to Track Threats and Opportunities.
- Author(s)Douglas W. Hubbard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight776 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.