All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeasuring the Success of Digital Marketing explains how to determine the success of a digital marketing campaign by demonstrating what digital marketing metrics are as well as how to measure and use them. Including real life case studies and experts viewpoints that help marketers navigate the digital world.
- Author BiographyLAURENT FLORES Founder of CRMMETRIX, a company that specializes in measuring digital marketing effectiveness for Fortune 500 companies worldwide from its New York, Cincinnati, Paris and Singapore offices. Dr. Flores is Professor of Marketing at INSEEC Business School.
- Author(s)Laurent Flores
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.