Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.32+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the perfect practical guide to inner wisdom - both for those with some experience of meditation and those who are just starting out on the spiritual path, filled with simple but inspiring ideas for meditation that can be readily adapted to personal needs. It reveals techniques to help you live in the moment, love your life, and open yourself up freely to the people around you. It explains concepts such as visualization in a clear yet creative way. Beautifully photographed step-by-step sequences include breathing practices and specially devised exercises for preparing the mind and body. This volume provides a lively, accessible overview of meditative practices used the world over. Many classic meditative ideas are explained, from the energy centres kwn as chakras to the power of chanting. The book challenges you to explore why you want to meditate and explains how it enhances wellbeing. Using familiar techniques such as yogic stretching and controlled breathing, discover how to prepare yourself physically and mentally. Clearly written and illustrated with evocative photographs, this is the perfect title to draw in those with even the slightest passing interest. Equally, it will give anyone with existing kwledge of this subject some fascinating new insights.
- Author BiographyDoriel Hall is a highly experienced and internationally respected yogi, trained in the Satyananda (now Bihar) tradition. Recognized worldwide as a major authority in yogic practices, Doriel is also a perennially popular conference-speaker, whose subjects include the ancient figure known as Patanjali, whose teachings form the basis of this book. She is the author of several books on meditation and yoga.
- Author(s)Doriel Hall
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note350 colour photographs
- Weight503 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.