All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $22.97
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough written in 1919, Dr. Evans' scripture memorization techniques are still used today. Most books and websites that attempt to sell memorization techniques are largely using Dr. Evan's ideas. His techniques for memorizing the Bible are simple, clear, practical and have immediate benefit. They work regardless of your age. Without memory the soul of man would be a poor, destitute, naked being, with an everlasting blank spread over it, except the fleeting ideas of the present moment. -Watts. It may be safely said that memory is the basis of all kwledge, that without it neither science r art is a possible thing. This being true, the more a man remembers the greater is the amount of his kwledge and the greater the foundation for further study and research. Cicero said: Memory is the depository of all kwledge. Memory is the treasurer of the mind.
- Author BiographyDr. Evans memorized the entire King James version of the Bible. Who better to teach memorization? Dr. Evans was the first graduate of Moody Bible Institute and would become the Director of Biblical Studies Department.
- Author(s)William Evans
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Resurrected Books
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.