All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do parents instill a life-long love of learning experiences in their children? Author JD Nichol encourages parents to develop their children's natural drive to learn and develop by focusing on what he believes are the three primary components of success: Destinations, Vehicles and Fuel. Children naturally want to explore and they thrive on adventure and achievement. How To Motivate Your Kids takes on the tough task of getting them motivated to do the things kids don't always want to do - homework, practice and worthwhile pursuits. This workbook and checklist accompany the book of the same title and make it simple to make a plan that is easy to follow through and motivate your kids to do amazing things.
- Author BiographyJames D. Nichol is a parent, researcher and entrepreneur. Having spent most of his career recruiting and developing personnel for either his own companies or for Fortune 500 companies he turned his interest toward what motivates children after having his own. He has lectured on motivation, high achievement and exceptional performance since 1999. He is the founder of BestChild.org and Legacy Leadership LLC. He lives in West Fargo, North Dakota.
- Author(s)J D Nichol
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.