All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of betrayed intimacy, you may feel nauseated, angry, humiliated, desperate. Why am I t eugh for him? Can our marriage be saved - and do I even want to try? Will this unbearable ache ever go away? Amid the devastation that follows a spouse's sexual disloyalty, you need to kw that you are t alone. God walks alongside you, offering comfort and a promise to transform the pain of the present into hope for the future. In addition, there is a community of women who kw firsthand the agony caused by a husband's sexual compromises and who offer the compassion, strength, and biblical wisdom you need to make healthy decisions for yourself and your family. The Healing Choice reveals the hope-filled stories of two such women, authors Brenda Stoeker and Susan Allen, who draw on their own experiences and those of many others to offer step-by-step advice for rediscovering intimacy with God and finding the support you need to move toward genuine spiritual and emotional restoration.
- Author BiographyFred Stoeker regularly writes and speaks to men about the subject of sexual purity. An experienced lay counselor, he lives with his wife and four children in the Des Moines, Iowa area. Brenda Stoeker is a registered nurse, mother of four, and seasoned marriage teacher with life experience in rebuilding a broken marriage. Together she and her husband, Fred, have counseled hundreds of couples struggling with issues related to sexual brokenness. Susan Allen is a counselor who specializes in helping women create and maintain effective healing groups in churches and communities across the country. With husband Clay, she is the cofounder of Avenue, a ministry centered on healing and restoration from sexual brokenness.
- Author(s)Brenda Stoeker,Susan Allen
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHealing Choice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight249 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.