Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMoving forward can be a challenge. It is something that is necessary for your life to get going in the direction you want to go. Negative thinking restricts the view of other possibilities. Positivity opens the view of many possibilities. You have to put some ideas in place though, for you to soar high past the beliefs that are holding you back. In this book, it holds the ideas that could possibly get you going in the direction of health, prosperity, and positive thinking. You will be able to step out of your comfort zone and come to face your fears with confidence, move past limiting beliefs, set core beliefs in your life and be spiritually courageous.
- Author BiographyKaren McCarthy is a new and upcoming author. She helps people get past their conflicts and instills a passion that ignites in them. She helps you move forward into a life you were meant to live. She teaches self actualization and reliance on your inner higher self as a guide to your experiences. We are all eternal spirits. Seeing yourself as spiritual beings without label is a way to transform humanity and reach a sacred place for all. . She is dedicated to helping people make choices that move them forward and wants to be of service to you. It is truly possible for every person to manifest their deepest desires -if they honor their inner divinity and consciously choose to live for their Highest Self.
- Author(s)Karen McCarthy
- PublisherChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristine F. Anderson Publishing & Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.