All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThat's it, I'm moving to Canada. It's been threatened before, but maybe this time it's for real. If you or someone you kw is discontented, distressed, or downright disturbed, maybe the Great White North is right for you, eh. But how much do you really kw about Canada?
- Can you do a job that Canada needs (do you play hockey, drill for oil, or make poutine?)?
- Can you identify the best Canadian province for your lifestyle (lots of tundra or just some tundra?)?
- Can you master the proper pronunciation of sorry ?
- What strange wizardry is the Canadian government?
- Is maple syrup acceptable substitution for currency?
- Color the flag of your new homeland
- Match the strange Canuck dialect with their local definitions
- And more!
- Author(s)Andre Du Broc
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.