All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Negotiate Effectively provides tips, tools and techniques for getting it right. It explores and advises on every aspect of the negotiation process, including: tactics and counter-measures, handling deadlock, making concessions, enhancing your authority and getting the best deal. This new edition also contains material on identifying true decision makers, and how to spot buying signals in negotiations. An essential step-by-step guide, How to Negotiate Effectively will help anyone achieve a balanced 'win-win' outcome every time.
- Author BiographyDavid Oliver is Managing Director of Insight Marketing, and also Associate Director of the Marketing Guild. He writes regularly for the press and runs seminars around the world on negotiation, professional selling skills and practical marketing.
- Author(s)David Oliver
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.