How to Open and Operate a Financially Successful Redesign, Redecorating and Home Staging Business by Mary Larsen (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you planning to become part of this redesign or real estate staging network? During this time of phemenal growth, these businesses may be worth your investigation. If you can answer yes to the following questions, then the redesign or home staging business may be just right for you. Do you love decorating your home? Are you addicted to home decorating shows and magazines? Do you kw exactly what someone should do to sell their home fast? Are you constantly moving your furniture around? Do you find yourself decorating for your friends and family for free? Do you have a flair for decorating? Keep in mind, however, that Redesign and Real Estate Staging are more than just having the talent and skills to do the job. The business of the business is the part that can be tricky. Readers of this book will fall into one of the following categories: Those With a Second Career: You already have a successful career and are looking for something new. In fact, the design field may be totally unrelated to anything you have ever done before Those Wishing To Be Their Own Boss: You want to have more control over your day and how it goes. Being your own boss allows you to be flexible. Those That Are Business Beginners: You have started your own business, and are finding that the small business tools that are available just do t apply to the design industry. Those That Want To Grow Their Design Business: You already are fully engaged in your own design business and need sound marketing principles to grow your business further. Those That Are Curious: You just want to kw what the design industry is all about and find out if you can develop your passion into a thriving business. No matter which description fits you, this book will be instrumental in your success of the business side of redesigning and home staging.
- Author BiographyMary Larsen is an established, nationally recognized interior decorating professional committed to developing design professionals through www.GrowYourDesignBiz.com Designing Your Success . She has taught decorating and business courses to women s groups and trade only conferences throughout the nation. Mary has been featured in industry trade publications as an industry expert and is a contributing writer for the Raleigh News & Observer and the Cary News. Her decorating business focuses on window treatments and room redesign. Mary has had the distinct pleasure of working on the Raleigh 2007 home on ABC s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. Her work was featured on the show, as well as on the ABC Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Web site. She is also a featured designer in Teri B. Clark s real estate staging book 301 Simple Things. This is Mary s first book. Mary is a popular speaker with an enthusiastic, contagious spirit, and she easily shows others the possibilities for their own businesses. If you are looking for training classes or more personal consulting for your new redesign or home staging business, you can find it at www. GrowYourDesignBiz.com. Mary can be reached by visiting www.MaryLarsenDesigns.com or www.GrowYourDesignBiz.com.
- Author(s)Mary Larsen
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight424 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.