All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful book provides you with all the information you will need to open and successfully operate a country inn. It includes financial advice, location and purchasing tips, and sound marketing and management guidance. But most importantly, it leads you through a personal analysis of whether you should open an inn by illustrating the challenges and demands of innkeeping.
- Author(s)C.Vincent Shortt
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/02/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.