All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith clever text and whimsical illustrations, How to Outwit Witches will help kids banish their fears and have fun doing it! They have crooked fingers, humped backs, dark dresses, and pointy hats. . . . Witches, wicked and clever, always inspire fear. Luckily, thanks to this book filled with unbeatable tricks, from w on you possess all the secret spells and potions to beat witches at their own game! Abracadabra!
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults. Roland Garrigue was born in Paris, and from kindergarten to today, he has never ceased drawing. After three years of study in Strasbourg, he returned to Paris to concentrate fully on illustration for young readers. He has searched the most unexpected and mysterious places in order to create the frightening sketches of abominable creatures for this series.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.