All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- Description'How to overcome fear of driving' is an enlightening and practical book for anyone experiencing any degree of fear of driving. Whether you don't drive at all and can barely look at a car, or if you drive sporadically and only when you have to, or even if you drive every day but still don't like doing so - then this is the book for you. You may feel that you have a phobia, a deeply held fear or simply a niggling sense of unease that you want to conquer. This is a book for anyone who wants to step away from any fear of driving and towards becoming a confident driver instead. The author is a former driving phobic who avoided driving for seven years but is w happily back on the roads and wants to help you get there too. It includes advice from many world-rewned professionals working with people with driving phobia and brings together all their combined kwledge of what will conquer this fear. It contains practical exercises you can do from home and a guided plan to get you driving again. With the advice, understanding and practical exercises in this book, you can start your journey towards driving confidence. OUTSTANDING FEATURES: * written by a recovered driving phobic who kws what you are going through * features the most up to date research on driving fear * includes advice from a wide range of leading therapists and experts in driving phobia * includes practical exercises, many of which can be done without leaving your home * part of the royalties from the sale of this book are donated to a charity.
- Author BiographyThe author, Joanne Mallon, is a recovered driving phobic who did not drive for seven years and therefore understands greatly what a person with a fear of driving is going through. Combining this personal experience with her professional position as a life coach, Joanne has written this enlightening self help book with genuine warmth, professional advice and practical exercises that can even be done at home. Part of the royalties from the sale of this book are donated to charity.
- Author(s)Joanne Mallon
- PublisherNell James Publishers
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationChorley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNell James Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.