All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVivienne Scarlett thinks going on a business trip with her mother sounds exciting. But in the excitement of packing, she realizes she needs to bring her best friend's things, too ... only her best friend is a stuffed pink pig named Hamlet. What do you pack for a pig going on a trip? Rachel Ellyn creates stories that inspire children to dream, to explore, and to build their confidence in being uniquely themselves. A delightful picture reader for first and second graders and an excellent bedtime story for reading to younger children.
- Author(s)Rachel Ellyn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter Andrew Gayanilo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.