All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom making boxes to die-cutting your logo, How to Package Your Handmade Products is aimed at crafters, providing a comprehensive guide to creative packaging ideas for handmade products helping designer-makers turn a passion into a lucrative business. Whether selling on sites such as Etsy or through craft fairs, trade shows, and local stores, this book shows you how to give your handmade jewelry, soft craft, or home-ware products that professional edge to make the crucial difference between a one-time sale and customers who come back for more.
- Author(s)Viola E. Sutanto
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBowral
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.