All listings for this product
About this product
- Description. Does the thought of exams and tests make you feel panicky?...Do you kw how to make the most of those last days before an exam or..test?...Do you worry you'll forget everything you've studied?..This bestselling guide explains how to control your anxiety and get good..marks. Learn how to:...avoid panic attacks...improve your memory...manage your time...cope with different kinds of exams and tests..as well as many other essential techniques...Whether you are studying at school, college, university or anywhere else,..you need How to Pass Exams. Don't wait till it's too late!
- Author BiographyFred Orr is a psychologist and was formerly head of the Student Counselling Service at the University of New South Wales. His study skills books have helped countless students around the world do well in exams.
- Author(s)Fred Orr
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.