All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Pass Professional Level Psychometric Tests contains a wealth of practice questions to help prepare you for exactly the type of tests you will face in recruitment assessments for professional careers. A staggering 650 questions and answers, consisting of 20 timed practice tests reflect real life exams favoured by the most popular organisations. It is particularly useful for those facing aggressive psychometric tests, particularly candidates for careers in IT, management and finance. Also including practice questions for common verbal reasoning and numerical tests, How to Pass Professional Level Psychometric Tests provides essential help and preparation to improve your score and gain the competitive edge over the competition.
- Author BiographySam Al-Jajjoka works as a course team leader and Senior Lecturer at Uxbridge College, School of IT and Computing. He is also an external examiner for the Higher Nationals for Edexcel.
- Author(s)Sam Al-Jajjoka
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleTesting Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.