All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date, thorough, and authoritative guide clearly explains all of the complexities of planning and administering an estate. From wills, trusts, and powers of attorney to health-care directives and probate, everything you need to kw is presented in an accessible, friendly style. This indispensable tool provides readers with: * A step-by-step planning process * In-depth coverage of Federal tax issues * Helpful checklists * Real-life examples * An extensive glossary of terms * Sample forms and documents How to Plan and Settle Estates is an invaluable resource for protecting loved ones, saving time and money, and reducing stress for anyone setting up or handling an estate. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyEdmund T. Fleming is a certified public accountant and attorney in private practice. He specializes in real estate, estate planning, and probate cases. A member of the Chicago Bar Association's Estate Planning and Probate Committees, he served as chief of the U.S. Railroad Retirement Board's audit and compliance section. Earlier in his career, he spent ten years as an auditor for the Internal Revenue Service. He lives in Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Author(s)Edmund T. Fleming
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.