Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin - This hilarious book could save your career and get you the keys to the executive washroom! It is the ultimate guide to going to the toilet at work, and is filled with practical advice for dealing with all sorts of poop-related problems. What to do if: you are 'ill'; a colleague follows you into the bathroom; the flush doesn't work; paper; seat; your colleagues arrive; your phone rings; and many more real-life situations that are tough to cope with. All are complemented by useful diagrams.
- Author BiographyEnzo is a fun-loving guy who works for a major multinational company. He cannot reveal his real name in case his art suffers and his relentless pursuit of pleasure at work (and elsewhere) is affected. Mats is a man who has worked in companies around the world so he knows his way around an executive washroom, boardroom and even bedroom.
- Author(s)Mats & Enzo
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleHow to...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Width126 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- purplemonkeygoo...04 Feb, 2013by
This really is the Bottom Line !
This is a hilarious book which looks at the difficulties associated with doing a poo at work. Its funny but realistic and has some really cool tips !
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.