Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Practice will guide you toward opening your heart, refraining from doing harm, maintaining mental tranquillity, and more. Divided into a series of distinct steps that will lead spiritual seekers of all faiths toward enlightenment, this accessible audio book is a constant and daily companion in the quest to practice morality, meditation, and wisdom. The Dalai Lama shows us how to overcome our everyday obstacles, from feelings of anger and mistrust to jealousy, insecurity, and counterproductive thinking. Imbued with His Holiness' vivacious spirit and sense of playfulness, How to Practice offers the Dalai Lama's own sage and very practical insight into the human psyche and what binds us all together.
- Author BiographyTenzin Gyatso, His Holiness the Fourteenth Dalai Lama, is the spiritual and temporal leader of the Tibetan people. His tireless, efforts on behalf of human rights and world peace have brought him the Wallenberg Award, the Albert Schweitzer Award and the Nobel Peace Prize. Jeffrey Hopkins, Ph.D., served for a decade as the interpreter to the Dalai Lama. A Buddhist scholar and the author of more than twenty books and translations, he is professor emeritus of Tibetan and Buddhist Studies at the University of Virginia, where he founded the largest academic program of Tibetan Buddhist studies in the West.
- Author(s)Dalai Lama XIV,Jeffrey Hopkins
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication15/04/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRiverside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Audio
- Weight212 g
- Width125 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.