All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionA father turned prescription-drug-abuse activist, Bradley V. DeHaven, has interviewed over 400 people whose lives have been turned upside down by drug addiction, distilled the most common, potent, and poignant lessons and passes them on to his reader in the hopes it will help them prevent, detect, treat, and live with prescription drug addiction. He brings first hand experience and anecdotal evidence to provide insight into what is Americas most serious medical epidemic. This is his second book on the subject. His first, Defining Moments: A Suburban Father's Journey into His Son's Oxy Addiction, about what led him to go undercover to bust his son's drug dealer, was released on Amazon in 2011.
- Author BiographyBradley V. DeHaven is a Financial Planner in Sacramento, CA, a husband, and a father of two sons, one of whom is a recovering Oxycontin addict. After the release of his first book, Defining Moments: A Suburban Father's Journey Into his Son's Oxy Addiction, in 2011, the author found himself swept into the world of prescription drug addiction awareness, spending time in conversations with families of others affected by addiction, invited to attend the first National Rx Drug Abuse Summit, participate in the making of the documentary Behind the Orange Curtain, and rubbing elbows with policy makers such as Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack. Brad is now considered an expert on this epidemic and is available for interviews and speaking engagements. More about the work Brad is doing can be found on his website, RxDrugAddict.com.
- Author(s)Bradley V Dehaven
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRobin Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.