All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author and star of National Geographic Channel's Dog Whisperer, the only resource you ll need for raising a happy, healthy dog. For the millions of people every year who consider bringing a puppy into their lives as well as those who have already brought a dog home Cesar Millan, the preeminent dog behavior expert, says, Yes, you can raise the perfect dog! It all starts with the proper foundation in the early years. Here, Cesar tells you everything you need to kw to create the best environment for a well-balanced dog in order to avoid behavior issues in the future, and shows you how to correct the most common behavior issues for young dogs. Based on Cesar s own detailed experiences raising individual puppies from some of the most popular breeds, How to Raise the Perfect Dog is like having Cesar right beside you, as your own personal expert, coaching you and your dog from the first day of your life together. Packed with new information aimed specifically at the particular needs of puppies and adolescents, and written in Cesar's friendly, accessible style, How to Raise the Perfect Dog answers all the most commonly asked questions and guides you towards a loving, satisfying life-long relationship with your best friend. #1 New York Times bestselling author, Cesar Millan shows you how to raise the perfect dog and prevent behavior issues before they start, including: what to expect from each stage of your puppy's development quick and easy housebreaking the essentials of proper nutrition the importance of vaccinating and of t over-vaccinating creating perfect obedience from day one through rules, boundaries, and calm-assertive leadership how to avoid the most common mistakes owners make raising puppies and young dogs how to correct any issue before it becomes a problem unique exercises and play to bring out the best in every breed From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyFounder of the Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles, CESAR MILLAN is the #1New York Times bestselling author of Cesar s Way, Be the Pack Leader, and A Member of the Family. He is the star of Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, the National Geographic Channel s top-rated show. In addition to his educational seminars and work with unstable dogs, Cesar and his wife have founded the Cesar and Ilusion Millan Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping shelters and rescue groups. MELISSA JO PELTIER, an executive producer and writer of Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, has been honored for her film and television writing and directing with an Emmy, a Peabody, and more than fifty other awards. She lives in Nyack, New York, with her husband, writer-director John Gray, and stepdaughter, Caitlin. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Cesar Millan,Melissa Jo Peltier
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight259 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.