All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready to experience God's best? In How to Reach Your Full Potential for God, best-selling author, teacher, and pastor Dr. Charles F. Stanley lays out seven essentials to an abundant life?the life of purpose that God planned specifically for you. You are t here by accident...You are here to accomplish a job that God assigned to you from eternity past. If you settle for less than God's best in your life, the world will lose your contribution, and you will miss the exhilaration of reaching your full potential. It is an awesome, eye-opening, and inspiring thing to catch a glimpse of how God is working in your life?weaving together who He made you to be with those things He has prepared you to do and experience. Chapter by chapter, Dr. Stanley makes the biblical path to fulfilling your God-given potential clear, practical, and inspiring. Follow it to experience the joy, peace, and love that your heavenly Father has waiting for you. Read these pages, embrace these principles, and enjoy every moment of life at its best.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanley's goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus-the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love. This is because, as he says, It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people's lives.
- Author(s)Charles F. Stanley
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.