How to Reach and Teach All Children in the Inclusive Classroom: Practical Strategies, Lessons, and Activities by Julie A. Heimburge, Sandra F. Rief (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.03Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly updated edition of the best-selling book gives all classroom teachers, special educators, and administrators an arsenal of adaptable and ready-to-use strategies, lessons, and activities. How to Reach and Teach All Children in the Inclusive Classroom is a comprehensive resource that helps teachers reach students with varied learning styles, ability levels, skills, and behaviors. The authors offer a team approach that includes parents, colleagues, and learning specialists, enabling teachers to guide diverse groups of students in grades 3-8 toward academic, social, and emotional success.
- Author BiographySandra Rief, M.A., is a leading educational consultant, author, and speaker on effective strategies and interventions for helping students with learning, attention, and behavioral challenges. Sandra presents seminars, workshops, and keynotes nationally and internationally on this topic. She received her B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of Illinois. Sandra is formerly an award-winning teacher (California Resource Specialist of the Year) with over twenty-three years' teaching experience. Sandra is the author of several books including: How to Reach & Teach Children with ADD/ADHD, Second Edition (2005); The ADHD Book of Lists: A Practical Guide for Helping Children & Teens with Attention Deficit Disorders (2003); The ADD/ADHD Checklist: An Easy Reference for Parents & Teachers (1998); Alphabet Learning Center Activities Kit (2000, coauthored with Nancy Fetzer); and other books/publications. Sandra also developed and presented these acclaimed educational videos: ADHD & LD: Powerful Teaching Strategies and Accommodations; How to Help Your Child Succeed in School: Strategies and Guidance for Parents of Children with ADHD and/or Learning Disabilities; ADHD: Inclusive Instruction & Collaborative Practices, and together with Linda Fisher and Nancy Fetzer, the videos Successful Classrooms: Effective Teaching Strategies for Raising Achievement in Reading and Writing and Successful Schools: How to Raise Achievement & Support At-Risk Students. Sandra is an educational expert for the Web site www.adhdbalance.net and is an instructor for continuing education courses offered through California State University, East Bay, and Seattle Pacific University. For more information, visit her Web site at www.sandrarief.com. Julie Heimburge is a native San Diegan and earned her standard teaching credential from San Diego State University and her M.A. in Person-Centered Studies at United States International University. She has been an elementary teacher in the San Diego Unified School District for more than thirty years. Julie has served as a mentor teacher, demonstration teacher, guest lecturer, curriculum writer, and a staff developer for her district. She has also been a featured presenter for conferences in other parts of the United States-sharing innovative instructional practices designed to motivate diverse learners in the general education classroom. Julie is a supervising teacher for student teachers and has trained new teachers for the Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment Program (BTSA). She coauthored How to Reach and Teach All Children in the Inclusive Classroom, First Edition.
- Author(s)Julie A. Heimburge,Sandra F. Rief
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Reach and Teach
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms
- Weight1112 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.