All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBy reading - closely - short extracts from across Freud's work addressing the neuroses, the unconscious, words, death and (of course) sex, How to Read Freud brings out the paradoxical core of psychoanalytic thinking: our innermost truths only ever manifest themselves as distortions. Read attentively, our dreams, errors, jokes, symptoms, in short, our everyday lives, reveal us as masters of disguise, as unrecognisable to ourselves as to others.
- Author BiographyJosh Cohen is Senior Lecturer in English and Comparative Literature at Goldsmiths University of London and the author of Spectacular Allegories and Interrupting Auschwitz.
- Author(s)Josh Cohen
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleHow to Read
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.