All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtracts are taken from the whole range of Sade's literary, philosophical and personal writings, including The 120 Days of Sodom; Philosophy in the Boudoir; Justine; Juliette; and his Last Will and Testament.
- Author BiographyJohn Phillips is Professor of French Literature and Culture at London Metropolitan University. He is the author of a number of books on French literature, including Forbidden Fictions: Pornography and Censorship in Twentieth-Century French Literature and Sade: The Libertine Novels. He is currently co-editing The Encyclopedia of Erotic Literature for Routledge.
- Author(s)John Phillips
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Series TitleHow to Read
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.