All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest addition to the How to Read series provides a basic introduction to the faith. life and thought of the great theological pioneers from the first centuries of the church: Ignatius of Antioch, Irenaeus of Lyons, Origen , Gregory of Nyssa, Hilary of Poitiers, Augustine of Hippo and many others. Like its companion volumes it contains texts, maps, chrological charts and illustrations, and is a highly attractive introduction to an important and often neglected subject. Adalbert Hamman is a Franciscan, a patristic secialist who teaches in Rome and has pioneered in setting up groups all over France to study the church fathers.
- Author(s)Adalbert Hamman
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleHow to S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Out-of-print date10/11/2005
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Translated byJohn Bowden,Margaret Lydamore
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.