All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall-block Chrysler, Plymouth, and Dodge V-8 engines came in a variety of vehicles since 1964. These powerful, durable engines powered everything from high-performance 'Cudas and Chargers to torquey Dakotas and Ram trucks. How to Rebuild the Small-Block Mopar is the most comprehensive book on small-block Mopar engines ever released, covering 273, 318, 340, and 360-ci LA engines and 5.2 and 5.9L Magnum V-8s. Author William Burt uses color photos and descriptive text to teach readers the complete rebuild process from removal to break-in. This book describes ways to increase the performance and efficiency of your small-block Mopar, and also point s out the unique steps required for LA and Magnum versions of the engine. Topics covered include removal, tear down, inspection, selecting parts, machine-shop work, and assembly. Special sidebars cover torque sequences, cc-ing heads, calculating compression ratio, and painting engine parts.
- Author(s)William Burt
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.