All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Only Book of Its Kind--Build Memory Power Whether You're 8 or 80 Dean Vaughn's How to Remember Anything is a remarkable system for harnessing your brain's capacity for memory. Vaughn's user-friendly ten-step system goes beyond the drills and repetitions many of us learned as children by tapping into the power of sight and hearing. Visualizations, sound-alike words, and odd juxtapositions of objects (the more illogical the better) are some of the elements of Vaughn's sure-fire program to remember and retain everything from the names of the presidents of the United States to birthdays and appointments. Millions of individuals have benefited from this remarkable, proven memory system. You will too! How to Remember Anything will help you remember: * names and faces * vocabulary and world languages* where you put things * numbers, reports and meeting agendas* appointments, birthdays and anniversaries * your schedule and things to do* how to speak in public without tes* geography, geometry* ANYTHING!
- Author BiographyDEAN VAUGHN is the president of Dean Vaughn Learning Systems, Inc., of Hershey, Pennsylvania.. His more than 20 books, video courses and computer programs have been applied to a wide range of subjects, from elementary reading and mathematics to the field of medicine.
- Author(s)Dean Vaughn
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width141 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.