All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Motorbooks, the leader in automotive publishing for over 4 decades, comes the most practical car care guide ever produced to help the average car owner maintain and repair his or her vehicle - How to Repair Your Car. In this easy-to-follow guide, author Paul Brand, a nationally kwn automotive expert, takes you through the steps of auto maintenance and repair simple steps that could add years to a car s life and save a driver thousands of dollars in repairs. This is also the only car maintenance and repair guide on the market to contain 50 do-it-yourself projects in full-color, step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow and understand. Focusing on post-1985 cars (with occasional explanations about earlier models), Brand introduces readers to the rudiments of automotive systems from electrical, fuel, and cooling to drivetrain, suspension, tires, brakes, and exhaust and discusses problems that arise in each system. The book includes practical advice for readers with only a passing kwledge of cars, as well as the basics of caring for a car s exterior and interior.How to Repair Your Car is a must-have for any car owner who wants to extend the life of his or her car, learn how to perform car maintenance or repair instead of paying a mechanic, diagse simple ises and kcks, as well as learn tips for kwing exactly what they're paying for when their car goes to the shop.
- Author BiographyNationally renowned automotive expert Paul Brand is well known and respected for his vast knowledge of all things automotive. He is the host of Autotalk, a radio show devoted to automobiles and also an automotive columnist for the Minneapolis Star Tribune. As an automotive troubleshooter, race-car driver, and leading instructor of law enforcement pursuit driving, Brand makes his shows and columns informative and entertaining with his wit, knowledge, and easy-to-understand advice.
- Author(s)Paul Brand
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectTransport: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note350 colour
- Weight680 g
- Width210 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.