How to Rescue Your Marriage: Proven Advice to Help Overcome Conflicts and Save Your Marriage Forever by Alexis G Roldan (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover How To Save Your Marriage And Reignite Those Same Feelings That Once Brought You Both Together This marriage book will teach you the same proven strategies that professional marriage counselors use around the world to help bring couples back together again. Marriage is t always an easy relationship to be in, there are many ups and downs. Over time, the feelings of love and admiration that a married couple once had for one ather can slowly fade away and even vanish completely. At this point, frustration usually sets in and that's when the problems in your marriage will start. However, those feelings that were once shared by the two of you can be revived rather easily with the right mindset. All it takes is an open mind and the proper guidance and you're marriage will be back on track, full of love and happiness. I wrote this book as a marriage guide to help couples rescue their marriages before its too late. The strategies and techniques found in this book have helped hundreds of married couples around the world save their marriages, and they can most certainly help you too. Here Is A Preview Of What You Will Learn...
- How To Confront Your Spouse Without Arguing
- How To Re-establish Trust And Positive Communication
- How To Rekindle The Love That You Both Once Shared
- How To Use Simple Strategies That Will Continue To Nurture Your Relationship
- And Much, Much More!
- Author BiographyAlexis G. Roldan believes people in general are hurting today more than ever. Depression is at an all-time high. Stress and anxiety are through the roof, and it seems as though more and more people are popping pills just to cope with their everyday lives. Alexis sincerely cares about others and wants to help. He frequently attends seminars given by experts in the field of human psychology, and has invested in many books and courses over the years. He has absorbed an enormous amount of information about what makes people think and act the way they do. For years, Alexis has been the go-to guy for family and friends whenever they've experienced any personal or relationship issues. That, plus a strong desire to help others, inspired him to write books for people seeking advice. If you are dealing with any issues in your personal life, or in any of your relationships, Alexis is a guy you can turn to. He has helped so many others overcome different challenges in their lives, and he can help you too.
- Author(s)Alexis G Roldan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight87 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.