Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step-by-step guide to postgraduate study, covering the whole research process from planning to writing up and beyond. Undertaking a large-scale original research project involves choosing an appropriate topic, planning and carrying out the research, and analysing and writing up the data and conclusions. At PhD level, these steps can be challenging for any student. Using the tried-and-tested approach, style and pedagogy of the Smarter Student series, this text delivers timely, practical, hands-on guidance based on real-life experience from students and supervisors alike. The book guides the student through all of the key aspects of being a researcher and delivering a successful PhD thesis. It is an invaluable tutorial and reference for those entering academic life at doctoral level, providing practical guidance, examples and tips for success.
- Author BiographyJonathan Weyers and Kathleen McMillan both work at the University of Dundee. Both have been teaching and lecturing for over 25 years and latterly have specialised in the transferable skills area. They have a track record of collaborative writing and achievement in this area.
- Author(s)Jonathan Weyers,Kathleen McMillan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Weight524 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.