All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConflict distorts relationships - whether it takes the form of international disputes between countries or cross words exchanged with friends, work colleagues or family members. All too often conflict can slip out of control, with tragic consequences - as seen, for example, in so-called 'road rage' incidents and outbreaks of violence after hours. Yet we are t totally helpless to stem this surge of anger that can sometimes be caused by lack of self-esteem. By understanding how and why conflict occurs, all kinds of arguments can be resolved. That's the empowering message of Wendy Grant's stimulating approach to letting go of anger and taking control of your life. Clearly and entertainingly written, 'How to Resolve Conflicts' is full of self-improving exercises, inspirational case studies and original, practical suggestions that help resolve many of the problems which cause conflict. Simple to follow and easy to understand, this is a superb and original approach to dealing with the problems of daily discord, whether in the home or at work.
- Author BiographyWendy Grant is a member of the National Association of Counsellors, Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists. She is a consultant hypnotherapist and runs a successful private practice. She lectures and runs workshops for colleges and business, including the British Association of Women Entrepreneurs. Wendy Grant has also written 'Are you in Control?' (1843332221) and 'Dare!' (184333044X).
- Author(s)Wendy Grant
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteNo illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.