All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of one of our more popular how-to titles, incorporating an attractive design, significantly updated text, and full-color photography. This is a step-by-step restoration guide for all Chevy light-duty trucks from 1928 onwards.Updates include: - Upgrading to power steering- Pressure oiling for Stovebolt six and electronic fuel injection upgrades- New information on disc brakes and power brakes- Updated suppliers listing.
- Author BiographyA professor of technical writing at Ferris State University in Michigan, Tom Brownell's books include How To Restore Your Chevrolet Pickup and How To Restore Your Ford Pickup.
- Author(s)Tom Brownell
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication02/08/2004
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content NoteIll.320col.ill.20d.
- Weight862 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.