All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and updated edition of the bestselling reference for ensuring a financially solid and emotionally sound retirement Everyone in the workforce today should read this book! -Horace B. Deets, former Executive Director, AARP From financial decisions like when to take money out of an IRA to lifestyle decisions such as where to live, How to Retire Happy, Fourth Edition, provides accurate and expert advice, served up in easy-to-understand step-by-step style. Stan Hinden was a business journalist for 45 years. He is w retired.
- Author BiographyStan Hinden was a Washington Post financial reporter for 20 years. From 1996 to 2003 he wrote the Post's Retirement Journal column, for which he was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize in Commentary in 1998. Currently he writes the Social Security Mailbox column for the AARP website www.aarp.org/Bulletin. He resides in the Washington, D.C., area. Visit him at www.StanHinden.com.
- Author(s)Stan Hinden
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.