All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHiccup Horrendous Haddock III, everyone's favorite reluctant Viking hero, has three months, five days, and six hours to discover America, get back to Berk, save his father, battle Polarserpents, and win the annual Inter-Tribal Friendly Swimming Race. Can he do it?
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell is the good friend and confidante of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Viking warrior and hero of The Heroic Misadventures. When she is not visiting with Hiccup to document his latest memoir, she lives in the UK. She is also the author of The Rabbit Belongs to Emily Brown, What Shall We Do With the Boo Hoo Baby? and numerous other picture books.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Series Part/Volume Number07
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.