All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Save for Retirement and Use Your Savings TODAY Retirement Planning and Rapid Wealth Creation for the Family will teach you and your Family EXACTLY how to save for retirement. Saving for retirement and kwing how to save for retirement can be one of the most valuable skill sets a family has, and lead family members to a more rewarding life today while investing for tomorrow. The book will show you a straight-forward, logical way to save for retirement. It will show you a way to use that same savings money as though you had never touched it. You will learn how to put together a solid retirement, as well as increase your cash flow in the years leading up to retirement. You will literally get your money working in two different directions at once so that you can live better today while saving for tomorrow. Just by picking up this book and implementing the simple strategy outlined, you could easily save $100,000 to $200,000 over your lifetime if you are currently using credit cards or financing major expenses.
- Author BiographyDan Chipman lives in Lynchburg, Virginia, with his wife and daughter. Dan has worked as a Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and as an Agent with Northwestern Mutual. He has an MBA from the University of Illinois and a BSME from the University of Virginia. He is currently working as a District Accountant with the State of Virginia.
- Author(s)Dan Chipman
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.