All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dragon Rebellion has begun, bringing the Vikings' darkest hour upon them. Hiccup has become an outcast, but that won't stop him from going on the most harrowing and important quest of his life. He must find the Dragon's Jewel in order to save his people...but where should he begin? Don't miss Hiccup's most dangerous adventure yet!
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell lives in London with her husband, Simon; children Maisie, Clementine, and Alexander; and two cats, Lily and Baloo. In addition to translating Hiccup's memoirs, she has written and illustrated picture books including Hiccup, the Viking Who Was Seasick, Little Bo Peep's Library Book, and That Rabbit Belongs to Emily Brown. Her website is www.cressidacowell.co.uk.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width131 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.