How to Self-Publish Your Book Using Microsoft Word 2013: A Step-By-Step Guide for Designing & Formatting Your Book's Manuscript & Cover to PDF & Pod Press Specifications, Including Those of Createspace by Edwin W Scroggins (Paperback / softback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionYOU CAN DO IT! What if you could design, layout, and format your book and then convert it to PDF and publish it, all for a lot less dollars than you thought? This book and a Print-On-Demand press can make this happen! If you are tired of getting your book proposals rejected by traditional publishers, here, at last, is a solution that will make your failed dreams come true. This one-of-a-kind book offers highly detailed, technically precise instructions that will lead you through the entire process of designing and formatting your book to any self-publisher's specifications. You will learn how to organize and configure your book's elements as per The Chicago Manual of Style. You will find out how to insert 300 dpi images on your book's pages. You will master the difficult processes of inserting and unlinking section breaks and of inserting header text and page numbers. And, you will actually learn how to design and format a cover for your book. YOU CAN DO IT! What are you waiting for?
- Author BiographyIn 1947, Edwin began his education at Rice Institute (now Rice University), pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering. After spending 23 years in the electronics industry (16 years with Texas Instruments), he decided to change careers. To prepare himself to enter the field of Christian Education, Edwin earned a BS degree in Biblical Education and a MA degree in Adult & Continuing Education, both obtained while working full time to support his family. In 1978, Edwin joined the faculty of the Dallas Bible College. He served there as Assistant to the President (writing proposals to gain grants from various foundations), as a classroom teacher (of writing and church publicity), and as an administrator and developer of Bible courses and study guides for the college's External Studies Department. Now retired, Edwin lives in Richardson, Texas in the same house he and Alma, his beloved late wife of 61 years, bought in 1961.
- Author(s)Edwin W Scroggins
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.