All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDo t surrender good jewelry to the gold buyers! Written with heart and humor, this sassy little book explains how to sell vintage and gold jewelry on eBay for top dollar. Since success can lead to obsession, the author explains how to buy online to resell online. Explanations of the entire process are peppered with the author's real world wins and woes. Micki Suzanne is a freelance marketing writer and lifetime collector who has owned her own brick and mortar antique shop. Lyme disease turned her world upside down, forcing her to turn to eBay for inventory and much-needed additional income. She is a former eBay Voices of the Community member with 100% positive feedback.
- Author BiographyMicki Suzanne is a freelance marketing writer who has been collecting antiques since childhood and jewelry since her teens. She started selling in the 90's, initially renting space at malls before opening her own brick and mortar shop in Michigan. It became an impromptu classroom for those who walked in desperate to sell their antiques. With price guides on her shelves and internet at the ready, she taught them to check values and establish realistic prices. After Lyme disease struck, she was forced to take her methods online and move to a warmer climate. Today freelance writing projects and online sales keep her on stilts near Sanibel.
- Author(s)Micki Suzanne
- PublisherBodhi Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBodhi Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.