All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory user's guide to systems analysis and systems design focuses on building sustainable information systems to meet tomorrow's needs. It shows how practitioners can apply multiple participatory perspectives in development, so as to avoid future problems. As a practical guide, it is presented to be readily comprehensible and is organized to enable users to concentrate on their goals efficiently, and with minimum theoretical elaboration. The chapters follow the sequence involved in planning an information system, explaining key words, the time involved in each step, ending with a tutorial or exercises.
- Author BiographySimon Bell is Senior Lecturer in Information Systems at the Open University and lead author of Sustainability Indicators and its sequel, Measuring Sustainability. Trevor Wood-Harper is Professor of Information Systems at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST), a Professor at the University of South Australia, Adelaide, and author and editor of 15 books and reports.
- Author(s)Simon Bell,Trevor Wood-Harper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.