Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual touches on virtually every aspect of how to set up and run a rhythm management device clinic. It is designed as an aid for anyone interested in setting up or working in a clinic that follows patients with pacemakers, defibrillators, or implantable loop recorders. It is packed with useful information on problems encountered in the day to day management of device patients, and provides detailed information on device troubleshooting. It is designed t only as an aid to setting up a clinic, but to also serve as a pocket reference for cardiology fellows and nurses working in the device clinic.
- Author BiographyDr. John Wilson, M.D. is a board certified electrophysiologist, and a Heart Rhythm Society certified device specialist. He has directed the device clinic associated with Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati for the past 28 years. He has been actively involved in education and has trained and mentored numerous nurses and technicians who became device specialists. Dr. Sasan Raeissi, M.D. is an Internal Medicine Resident, Post-graduate Year-3, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is a graduate of Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS), Tehran. He has been working with Dr. Wilson's team at Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology department at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati during his internal medicine residency.
- Author(s)John H Wilson,Sasan R Raeissi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.