All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionIf you have a high profile job or are a public figure, you are just as likely to suffer trauma as any other person. Though unlike other people, you are probably more likely to hide your private pain. If you're used to leading or managing others, if you're used to having others look up to you and rely on you, you are likely to feel more crippled by shame and despair. With trauma, it is less about the event and more about its crippling effect on you. This book offers tools to help you recover quickly and easily. It uses simple but powerful images to bypass the part of your brain that is hindered, and helps you heal again on a deep, subconscious level. Even if you feel you're 'broken', you can absolutely repair. If you're a high-profile person, with a responsible job, then this book will help you smile again.
- Author(s)Anna Pinkerton
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.