All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAudacious? Maybe. Improbable? Probably. Useful? Definitely! Pick up How to Solve All Your Problems, and let this slick little book change your life.
- Author BiographyJon Hartling was born and raised in Wisconsin. He has seen a fair deal of the world, but still prefers the glacial terrain and verdant forests of his native state. Jon is young, but he likes to think that his soul is old. This is his first book and may very well be his most important.
- Author(s)Jon Hartling
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.