All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Solve Organic Reaction Mechanisms: A Stepwise Approach is an upgraded and much-expanded sequel to the bestselling text Reaction Mechanisms at a Glance. This book takes a unique approach to show that a general problem-solving strategy is applicable to many of the common reactions of organic chemistry, demonstrating that logical and stepwise reasoning, in combination with a good understanding of the fundamentals, is a powerful tool to apply to the solution of problems. Sub-divided by functional group, the book uses a check-list approach to problem-solving using mechanistic organic chemistry as its basis. Each mechanistic problem is presented as a two-page spread; the left-hand page introduces the problem and provides a stepwise procedure for working through the reaction mechanisms, with helpful hints about the underlying chemistry. The right-hand page contains the full worked solution and summary. This revised edition includes the following updates: * A new chapter which applies the problem solving strategy to ligand coupling reactions using transition metals * Much-expanded set of fully worked problems * Over 40 further problems (with answers for tutors) for use in tutorials How To Solve Organic Reaction Mechanisms: A Stepwise Approach is an essential workbook for all students studying organic chemistry, and a useful aide for teachers of undergraduate organic chemistry to use in their tutorials.
- Author(s)Mark G. Moloney
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight536 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.