All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness thinking skills that really work Better creative thinking leads to brilliant decision making and successful, invative solutions to business problems. Using the proven practical skills, techniques and advice in this book, you will learn how to think better, faster and more productively, enabling you to shape, train and inspire your thinking to deliver more effective results. * Improve your critical analysis and thinking skills * Become confident in making better and more creative decisions * become faster and more effective at problem solving This book will enable you to become a calm, logical and well-argued decision maker with the ability to deliver better solutions and outstanding results - and win the accolade for your work - well thought through, persuasively argued with a creative set of options. Well done.
- Author BiographyRichard Hall is Chairman of RH&A and Showcase Presentations Limited, which was most recently behind the Pearson presentation at the Strand. He has written four books for Pearson, which include Brilliant Presentation, Brilliant Business Creativity and The Secrets of Success At Work. His background is in marketing and advertising.
- Author(s)Richard Hall
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Business
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.